The band released two full-length albums and a handful of smaller releases including several singles and an EP. Its members went on an indefinite hiatus to form Roy, Minus the Bear, and These Arms are Snakes among others. Decibel Magazine inducted We Are the Romans into its Hall of Fame in November 2005. Hydrahead Records plans to release four new Botch items. Included are Unifying Themes Redux, a collection of early 7" songs, compilations, and other rarities. A long-awaited DVD and CD release of Botch's last ever performance at Seattle's Showbox, entitled 061502, was released on December 5th, 2006 on Hydrahead Records.
As far as a future reunion goes, the band have stated on their official myspace page that, as of right now, "There is no reunion in the works. As proud as we are of the band and as much as we're all still friends, there is no plan to do a reunion. Zero, zilch, nada. However, we do appreciate everyone's continuing interest in the band. Thanks" ruling out the possibility of a reunion.
- The Unifying Themes of Sex, Death and Religion (Excursion, 1997)
- American Nervoso (Hydra Head Records, June 1998)
- Reissued in July 2007 on Hydra Head
- We Are the Romans (Hydra Head, November 1999)
- Reissued in September 2007 on Hydra Head
- Blind...From Youth Installed (Cassette) (Self Released, 1994)
- Faction 7" (World of Hurt/Threshold, 1995)
- The John Birch Conspiracy Theory 7" (Phyte, 1996)
- An Anthology of Dead Ends (Hydra Head, October 2002)
- The Excursion Compilation (CD) (Excursion, 1995)
- Hardcore Maniacs #5: All About Friends (CD) (1997)
- Limited to 1000 copies
- Unifying Themes Redux - collected early releases (CD/2xLP) (Excursion, 2002)
- Reissued in 2006 on Hydra Head
- 061502 CD and DVD (Hydra Head, December 2006)
- Split 7" with nineironspitfire (Indecision Records, 1997)
- Limited to 2454 copies.
- The Edge of Quarrel 7" - split with Murder City Devils (Excursion, 1999)
- Limited to 2200 copies.
- In These Black Days Vol. V 7" - split with Cave In (Hydra Head, 1999)
- Limited to 1830 copies.
- 3-Way Split 10" w/ Knut & Ananda - recorded live Nov 7, 1999 in Rennes (Mosh Bart Industries, 2000)
- Limited to 1500 copies.
Biography from Wikipedia