Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
1. Tape of Love http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fycGFGSeKpc the bit at 3 mins is one of my favourite things in the world.
2. Song For Sally http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbeiT_vrMjo stop cock blocking me!
3. Foux De Fa Fa http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUVagbFcSUU just cos its so perfect.
or a high-class prostitute
If You Want Me To
but thems the ones.
but if you want we could double team you
you're trying to say aaaaaaaaahhhh yeah
1. Inner City Pressure
2. Mutha Uckers
3. Leggy Blonde
2. leggy blonde
3. if you want me to
Also, the mermaid song and Think About it - 'what are your overheads!'
1. Think about it
2. Mutha 'uckas
3. If you want me to
honorable mentions to Im Not Crying, Beautiful Girl in the Room, Tape of Love, Prince of Parties, actually
the only one I don't like is Albi
i prefer Frodo, Don't Wear The Ring to Prince Of Parties too.
1) Think About It
2) Jenny (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mlYkIJVguCU)
3) Tape of Love.
3. Bret you've got it going on. "I put a wig on you, yeah I put a wig on you" :D
Bret, You've Got It Going On is the one i have laughed most at.
On the show I'd say:
- Inner City Pressure (I downloaded the studio version of this from iTunes and just listen it on playlists as a 'normal' song - it sounds awesome).
- If You're Into It
- Prince Of Parties
The Humans Are Dead sucked when it was on the show but this live version of it is the shit http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WGoi1MSGu64
Business Time is way better live too.
i was late, lets just leave it there
1 If You're Into It
2 Hiphopapotamus Vs Rhymenosoros (with these lyrics, not the version in the tv show - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jS6Bw2pGywM )
3 Business Time (not the album version)
I check every day
but I think it'll just be one London date. :( still going though regardless
don't know if thats true though
why would they joke about the O2? its not a super-famous place people from all over the world dream of playing is it?
I would prefer it if they played somewhere smaller though (like my bedroom for example)
2. THIS version of 'Think about it' http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLHOGT0v4c
3. Bret, you got it going on.
that opening bit is a classic, the whole russian doll thing :D
'I actually think your children's children are too young to be having children'
3. Mutha Uckers
2. Cheer Up Murray
3. Inner City Pressure