Your are viewing a read-only archive of the old DiS boards. Please hit the Community button above to engage with the DiS !
I'm on the radio in about forty minutes (10-midnight). Come listen:
But yeah, I'll try to catch the second hour.
sorry, thats just the 1st band that comes to mind when i see the words "student radio"
but you're sharing a station with people who consider acceptable names for radio shows to be Effluent From Doris, Hot Little Pony, Pomes Penyeach, That's Not My Name, Rock Your Socks Off & Get Folked Up, JCB - You Dig? and The 'If Your Date Didn't' Show.
what a crap name
so i'm going to have to go to bed late and be tired tomorrow.
who are they trying to kid that its professional
I co-hosted a radio show once and have never summoned up the courage to listen to it in full.
sounds like you're sitting by a window that opens directly on to the M62
It makes me think he's broadcasting from the empty Halls of Death.
They're supposedly "this generations Beatles"?
Did they? I dunno...
I can't give you an accurate answer because I seem to have somehow stopped it mid-flow and have gone back to Elephant Eyelash.
I just spent all my energy trying to hop my leg and dancing to dan's prog metal, so play relaxing stuff.
it's full of playa haters
Terry Silver: The LOLacano has erupted lolz
Terry Silver: WTF, he cant even sort the sound out :uhoh:
PIOTRISH: SWITCH THE RIGHT MICROPHONE ON NOOB
Marek: Mate, you are dying here
aa: stop mumbling you dickhead
James: Is this the worst show you have ever done?
aa: I'm just so angry right now
Mingeford: Get this idiot off the air
it's pretty hilarious
Bas: yay JoFo
I didnt think anyone listened to student radio, yet you have managed to get people listening who don't even like it. I'm definitely jealous, I want someone to listen to our show
with authentic mumbling and everything
from the idiot guitar playing.
What was before Coheed?
"here's a song... i think... yeah well if you don't like it... i hope you like it..... whatever.... here it is..."
That's just mean. No one was talking about my radio show, this was simply a thread for Tom's, and you've just barged straight in and thrown out an entirely unnecessary insult. Nice one.
FUCK THE DISBELIEVERS.
I missed your show, Tom.
The other month, I ran across the thread from when he had Jam on Bread on. A different era.
makes me wonder if it was all worth it.
1. Cats In Paris- And Ugly
2. Urgent Talk- I Love Our Network
3. Gay Against You- TELErad
4. Ace Bushy Striptease- Arrogance Is My Middle Name, Said Will Davies Arrogantly
5. Dananananaykroyd- Pink Sabbath
6. Eagle and Talon- Georgia
7. Vivian Girls- Never See Me Again
8. Young Fathers- Superpop
9. Max Tundra- Will Get Fooled Again
10. The Chameleons- Perfume Garden
11. Pulled Apart By Horses- Super Hang-On
12. Johnny Foreigner- I Heard, He Ties Up Cats
13. Passion Pit- Sleepy Head
14. Women- Black Rice
15. Dinosaur Jr- No Bones
16. Trouble Books- CFHC
17. Cap'n Jazz- Planet Shhhh
18. Slag Rabbit- The Summer Sun
19. The Murder Of Rosa Luxembourg- Slap The Cubo Futurist
20. Amanaplan- Silver Keys
21. The Verlaines- Death and the Maiden
22. Truckasauras- Fak!!!
23. Distophia- Children Know The Score
24. The Empty Set- Alice and Bob (Forlorn Photon Love)
25. Amanaplan- Silver Keys (again)
26. Felt- Stained Glass Windows In The Sky
27. Husker Du- Girl Who Lives On Heaven Hill
28. Company Flow- Blind
29. Tubelord- Synthesise
30. Dananananaykroyd- Chrome Rainbow
31. They Might Be Giants- Don't Lets Start
32. Casiotone For The Painfully Alone- Tonight Was A Disaster
I just listened back to it, and I think my mumbling levels were fine. You people need to sort out your ears.
good times .good song.