WE ARE ADVERTISING FOR NEW DEVELOPMENTAL CLIENTS AND ARE EXTREMELY PICKY ABOUT WHO WE BRING ON BOARD. PLEASE ONLY RESPOND IF YOU THINK YOU QUALIFY.
1. So you have the song ideas but don't know where to go from here. You need to go through a serious one-on-one exploration of your material and NOT on an hourly basis.
2. Everything you have recorded you know is only going to get you a short distance.
3. You want a polished product that can allow you an opportunity to have a music career.
4. You require a small group of friends that have done this before to guide you in the proper direction based on your personal goals.
5. You aren't some broke artist that is constantly looking for someone to help them out because you are promising some 'pot of gold at the end of the rainbow'.
6. It appalls you that most everything you hear out there is substandard in your opinion and you can't figure out why it's not you on the airwaves.
7. Your internet presence just plain sucks and you need to at least look like you know what you are doing.
8. You are looking to be as independent as possible until the right company comes along and you can ask them...'What can you do for me that I am not ALREADY doing for myself?’
9. You live anywhere and have a busy schedule so you can't get to LA to work with the real professionals and it would be nice if they just came to you.
10. You understand the business of music and are ready to professionally develop your product for usage in the REAL music industry.
If this remotely sounds like your current position, whether you are a solo artist, band, duet, first timer, etc...any genre...then here is what we recommend you do.
1. Send us a link to your existing material no matter the quality,
2. send us a number to reach you and
3. a brief letter explaining who you are and what your plans are in the business.
We are an artistically upscale music development company (that means several people) that has a meticulous track record in the real music business. Once we hear from you we will direct you to our website and schedule a call if we feel we can help you out.
Talk to you soon.